Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
teltel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notsure1 View Post
Hey guys,

I have a dilemma over a recent experience... Please read..

So what I know is:

a) it's illegal if you tell a masseuse to rub you for money; it's illegal if she ask for money to rub you

b) it's legal if she agrees to rub you but you don't say you'll give her extra money for it and she doesn't say ask for extra money for it; So even if you tip her at the end or at the start, as long as you don't tell her that the tip is for extra then it is fine if she does extra and legal;

Is this right?

Bearing that in mind and for all legal purposes, this story might be true or made up/a fantasy:

So, I went to a massage place on Plenty Road.

Told her to do only what she felt comfortable. Asked her to move her hands lower on my back over my bu77 cheeks. She does that. After some of that I ask if it's ok to turn over and she says yes. Of course I was really hard by that time... I turn over... the thing is big....

She looks at it and massages my chest. I guider her down repeating that she doesnt have to do anything she doesnt want to do. Then she massages me around it, under it etc, where I tell her to...

But she does not touch it... Then I ask if it's ok if I touch it... she says yes but wasn't too happy about it... Actually she was kind of grumpy through the whole massage; anyway so I touch it and get it finished...

Do not tip her... maybe mistake no 1... I was low on cash, the massage wasn't so good either... had to do it myself .. didn't see any reason why i should tip her;

Then I come another time... She doesn't seem happy to see me when I walk in.

Same story until I ask her if it's ok to touch it myself. This time I ask her if she wants to touch it. She says no. Says if I want to touch it myself she will go out and come back when i finish. And that the first time it was her mistake to let me. So I couldnt even do that... Needless to say I didn't tip her this time either since the massage was not good either. If I didn't guide her she'd stay for ages on one area of my body.

Did I make a mistake somewhere or was she not into this? I really do not want to do anything illegal. So if she wants to do a RNT I can tip her for the whole massage, but I don't want to ask for it and make a relation between the RNT and tip.

I thought that the next time I go in, I should pay and when she comes in give her something extra and tell her to make me happy. Maybe she'll get the message.

Anyway, I just wonder why she was like that...

And I don't want to do anything illegal like telling her I'll pay extra for RNT or making her ask me for cash for RNT. I want to stay within the legal boundary that she chose to do the RNT without me offering extra cash for it.

Thank you... And sorry if this seems weird.
Sorry to disappoint you on the payment or not for sex services, in Victoria if sex is provided in association with any other paid service (eg massage, ktv hostess etc) then the sexual service is still prostitution
For example you pay $100 for massage and receive full service sex as we'll but no specific payment for the sex, it is still, under Victorian law, prostitution.
Teltel