View Single Post
Old 02-03-2014, 08:33 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 25
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dr San San Balls Therapy Centre, JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
Yesterday I called Dr San San to fix an appointment for my regular weekly/fornightly "overhaul" but her phone was switched off .... that means that it is her off-day .... she told me that she has to take 1 or 2 days off every week to rest from massaging so many cocks .... so sian, she said, but she admitted she is earning big bucks from providing Jua Gen ... sometimes up to RM 1,000 in ONE DAY !
how can we contact her bro? is there a shop phone or hp we can call?
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment