Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
chionger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Had a bad experience...
Last night decided to go meet Crystal after seeing some favourable feedbacks here. After had we agreed on the time and rates, I was looking forward to a good session.
Just before I left my house she asked if its possible to meet at a slightly later timing as her roommate is having a client in. Well not a problem, since I haven't left house yet. But when I reached her place at the agreed time, I msged her, no reply. Waited awhile and called, no answer. Later she replied that she's on a outcall and asked me to wait. Thought her friend was having a client?
Never mind, I waited for almost an hour and sent a few messages and called twice, no reply no answer. Kinda pissed by then. Reason I waited was I really wanted to try her service, bo pian, After the 30min mark I had started searching for other alternatives already. While browsing my phone halfway she replied thas she's finally free to meet me.
I dunnoe whether to feel happy or what, because can tell she's very apologetic and although she told me she's free to meet after making me wait for an hour, she might not get hard or cum. Guess its the previous outcall...Well at least she's honest about it on this point and also seem to realize she's at fault.
Anyway didn't want to risk having a more disappointing experience as it is, so decided to not meet.
Sorry bros for the long rant and no FR, but really just want to advise any LBs who is reading this forum, don't promise things you have no confidence in delivering, and not to overbook yourself. We know you just want to earn as much as you can, but this business of overbooking and then under delivering might do more harm then good to yourselves.