View Single Post
Old 03-04-2014, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 14
cassmascarenas is one of the Best!cassmascarenas is one of the Best!cassmascarenas is one of the Best!cassmascarenas is one of the Best!
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Which leaves me to my next FR.. Patricia, the new gem in town.
http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/4404991017.html

I met her at a hotel nearby Miramar, one which starts with the word 'Studio'. She had a fantastic room. Her body is a bit chubby, with a nice ass, which I love. bros looking for model figure should pass on this one. We had a nice chat at first. She told me that her birthday is coming soon in the third week and she is celebrating here, so she would be here for sometime. Her best friend is Bella, who is helping her get clients. She does not have an account on VS, so this would be in a way, be of a help. And we talked for long that we lost track of time. Had some beers, which I got first and then we head on to the action. She does bj good. We did not have much time for sex as most of the time was lost in talking and she did tell me that her roomate Bella was going to come soon. Anyways, with little time we had, we had a nice time. Nice soft boobs and she kisses good too. Overall - recommended. Damage: 150.

Oh by the way, her tool is big. So bros who are bottom should try her out. gets hard too!