View Single Post
Old 20-07-2005, 01:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
X-Guy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What the most daring place u ever make love?

wah this kind of topic.
i did it outside until lost count sia. Esp with 1 of my super wild gf.
Just to mention a few:
1.double deck bus just behind the staircase seats on 2nd floor. only us on top. When people walk up, we will just stop. Try a few times.
2.double deck bus 2nd floor last row. maybe quite common but my gf took off her shorts & panties while we bonk. once she didn't have enough time to wear her panty & shorts and the guy purposely sit at the last row too. But we use a jacket to cover her bottom. The guy didn't know she wasn't wearing anything below but suspect something. in the end have to wait until the guy get off then she can wear back.
3.Arcade near cityhall as my gf was working there. Always bonk in her arcade after closing hours or early morning. a few times in afternoon while no customers behind the cashier counter.
4.Lift. try a few times but my gf don't really like. She says no place for her to hold. her hands keep slipping down when holding to the wall.
5.cck cinema. at first at last row bonking her in sitting position. but very uncomfortable. so went to the back of the last row and strip naked and bonk her. tried 2 times. Once doggy but not naked and 1 time naked but laying down position.
6.playground. tried a few playground around sg. usually do it at those playground with shelter. So nearby blk cannot see us.
7. Gfs' kitchen. Very exciting as people opposite can see us. Somemore in daytime too. Most exciting was in 1 of my gf kitchen where she stay 2nd floor only. Can see people walking below. She will bend down when see people looking up.
That is all for today. Will continue when i have time to recall more. =p