View Single Post
Old 10-06-2014, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 15
king69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyking69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by king69 View Post
TSHONEY

ALWAYS READY CANDY BAR IS SWEET AND TASTY

Your intimate ts is finally here and willing to fulfill your fetishes and fantasies
Try me and i will assure to you with no regret

Im TS HONEY 25 years of age . and i got 6.5 inch cock with fully functional ts ..

Im here to offer you the most 100% Satisfaction and any pleasure . the most intimate ts in town .
if u wanna have a good time with your TSHONEY and dont hesitate to contact me, im available 24/7

so just give me and ring or text and ill be there for you and we can fulfill our desires and fantasies together

Grab your opportunity to meet me

TSHONEY

Bros, don't ever patronize this LB. She has a room in Dragon Court Hotel and cheats her customers from there.
I made and appointment to meet her at 5 pm at the hotel, but when I reached on time, she asked me to wait for 15 mins, which dragged into 20mins, after I told her that I am leaving.
She is big size, which I have no qualms about, but she asked for money first($100.00) I told her later after the job but she was unhappy.
To cut a long story short her claims over Craigslist(reproduced above)is not at all true.
She cannot get a hard on and when I questioned her, she said she just came half an hour ago. Hers was limpy, in fact very limpy. No fetish and fantasies as claimed and chasing me to cum fast. Kissing was superficial, not frenching as claimed.
I got fed up, and left after 1/2 hour and paid her $100 as agreed.

FONT EVER PATRONISE HER. IT IS A SCAM.
Not worth $30. can get Better stuff at Rowell
She says she does not top. Overall bad deal

I don't need SEX, the government FUCKS me everyday