View Single Post
Old 13-06-2014, 10:03 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2943 / Power: 16
tigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Life as a Limo Driver

I drop Sharon back at her home after the makan and went back to my flat to rest.

Woke up the next morning and drove straight to Helen place.

She got to attend a day training program , only need to pick her up at five pm

After dropping Helen off, I decided to go to Adam food centre for my teh Tarik.

A phone call came in and my switch on the Bluetooth system to answer the call.

Me " Charles speaking ."

Lady voice " yes this is MDM Lopez . I urgently required a driver for tomorrow as my famiily driver is on hospitalization leave. I need a car too as I am sending in my car for a new coat of paint. Could u report to tomorrow at 7am ? I need to send my daughter to pre school .

Me " ok , I am driving now could you text me the details pls"

Lopez " sure I will text shortly ! "

Stooped at Adam food centre and checked my phone.

I got a long SMS from the client ms Lopez ..

I replied back " noted , I will be there tomorrow at 0700 hrs .

Pick Helen up at abt 5pm . She was having a headache so we decided to just head back to her place to rest.

Reaching at door ....

Helen " ok Charles u go back and rest too . My driver will sent me to airport tomorrow . Don worry , u carry on with your job.

Me " u sure ? "

Helen " yes I am sure. U need not run up and down.

Me " ok "

I kiss her goodbye And drove the white BMW back home.