Thread: Rowell Ladyboys
View Single Post
Old 30-06-2014, 05:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1542 / Power: 19
ROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShanicaLopez View Post
I was at Rowell on Saturday night and I must say that it was quite an awesome experience. I never liked the rooms there but this time the place was decent enough. Most important the Gurls were incredible. I had 2 Thai Ladyboys at the house closer to Jalan Besar. Both Topped me and came in my mouth. The one was called Cherry. Her facebook name is Cherry JubJub11. Very beautiful and had a huge cock. Loved every inch of her body. She was extremely polite and pleasant mannered and the second one was called Amy. A very young and pretty ladyboy with an average sized cock but we had a great time. I was smacked on the ass by all the ladyboys - 10 of them as I left the house. If all of them had a cock, I would taken them all. Absolutely Beautiful. Then I went up to the first house and saw Airee, a Cambodian Ladyboy. Such a beauty and asked if she could Top me. She smiled and brought me up. Very nice room compared to the rut I was expecting there. This one was a goddess. Flawless from head to toe. Had every inch of her and she pounded really good for long time as we took turns kissing each other. It was a good passionate session. She was really naughty and asked me to pay her more while fucking my ass. Little did she know who she was fucking and her cheekiness turned me in even more. Of cos I refused and urged to fuck me harder and she was so turned on. She mounted my face and fucked me till she came on my mouth. Then she cleaned my ass up and mounted my cock going cowboy. I told to twisted my nipples and that sent me over the edge. She kissed me into a power orgasm and we just lay there looking at each other and teasing each other. Such an incredible beauty and she was so good. She cleaned me up after that while I made my exit. I was blocked by a banglar who drunk and that have all the ladyboys enough time to smack my ass while I walked down. I turned and smiled at them, have the gatekeeper a peck on the cheek and went home thoroughly satisfied.
thank you...you made my day! any pictures for the memory?

They say the mighty lord shall protect the poor, the weak & the innocent.

But it is the devil who has your details !