Old 10-07-2014, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
TomSeaver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

With regards to Erika, I have only met her once, but it certainly will not be the last time. Of course, everyone has different tastes, but in my opinion she is outstanding on most counts. If you like beautiful, smart girls who enjoy being top, then she is for you.

However, I would also recommend Mea (aka TS Bombshell). I was impressed the first time I saw her because I was observing her in a shopping mall (in regular clothes), and she was extremely pleasant and polite with the shop attendants. I was interested in her humble approach, when she looked so fierce on her Web page.

I then met her in her room, when she was still suffering from a hangover. However, she is the most active bottom that I have ever experienced, as even though I am an old guy, I am fit and very well endowed. I lasted about 30 minutes, and she complained that she wanted more! For an example of her style I recommend that you look at her video on her website.

She is smart and absolutely stunning, but then I am biased towards girls from Mindanao.