View Single Post
Old 26-07-2014, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1019 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by herotan View Post
anyone has any fr on shanghaifun ladies? Trustworthy?

http://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=445240
Any girl also can? Had a bittersweet experience with one who has left about a month back. Cannot bother to look through the listing to check if she's back. Can't remember what she was called. Mid 20s quite okay looking.

Bitter:
-Location (area n) very run down. Many girls sharing apartment and not well kept.

-Top was on all the time, maybe due to when during hj I declined her offer for bj + top up - face turn a bit black.

-Used the same towel I used to wipe dry after shower to wipe off massage oil, I used the same towel again after massage - super bitter.

Sweet:
She treat me grapes after the session which I thought was sweet of her and thus didn't kick a big fuss over the prior experience. Had a nice chat during the grapes feeding as well.

Neutral:
Massage was not too bad but not very good also.

Hope it helps a bit.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit