View Single Post
Old 19-08-2014, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Club style - 1817

Seeing some good reviews on beibei and because I am a boobs lover, decided to give her a try.

My FR for beibei

Looks w/o make up: 5/10 as I went in immediately when the house opens, beibei just woke up and did not put on any make up. She later showed me a pic of her with make up and I rate is 7.5/10. Make up really make a big difference. But I encountered a real beauty in one of the cat 50 houses where I can give the girl 10/10 without make up.

Body: 8/10 quite a petite girl and her body is very slim and proportionate but she complained to me she is fat

Complexion: 8.5/10 pretty fair and smooth skin

Boobs: 8/10 I was a bit disappointed. The size here mentioned was C+/D but I think it is more like a C-. Asked her about her boobs size and she told me is a D though.

Bbbj: 7/10 quite standard suction but pattern more than badminton! Helicopter bj and got 1 stunt where she is gets her feet on the wall. Not sure how to describe.

Foreplay: 7/10 sucked my whole back with hot water in her mouth. But I think she made too much fake moans

AR: 8/10 very shiok! One of those rare ones that really sticks her tongue deep inside the hole

Frenching: only light kisses

FJ: 7/10 quite intense, good rider but I think overall we lacked a bit of chemistry

Attitude: 8/10 professional

GFE: 5/10 not too much, maybe not my type

Overall, worth trying but I feel there are better girls out there, particularly another girl from another house that never fails to blow my mind.