View Single Post
Old 21-08-2014, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3535 / Power: 19
sexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Events in CP 2

Was in CA and CP from 8 AUG to 17 AUG.

CP - general observation

Zhong Yuan Jie street is quiet and with lots of shops changing hands. Even Burger King is gone and replace by a clothing shop which is still under Reno.

Lucky hotel footie under Reno and will open for business soon enough.

Still see BBS mummy in street with eagle eye focusing on non local for business.

All hotels on offer and I paid 240RMB for a deluxe room in Virgin Hotel via agent.

Go for the food there in 百花广场,not to bad.

A footie behind Lucky Hotel, 珍珠岛,something like that. I requested my little brother to be massage. She do it secretly with my bermuda on unlike before Yanda I took out my pants. They might do it knowing you are not a local.
It depends on individual luck.

Since I know I am goin for a massage, I wear Bermuda without wearing underwear inside, hee, hee......

CA - general observation

As per normal, most of the footie is gone and demolished.
Visited some other footie joints where the girls from the above have moved and joined.
Manage to get dick massage with my Bermuda pull down for easy access from those girls I know previously.

Girls will stay for short term and only day time. Most girls will not stay for the night.

Visted place of interest in Shenzhen (世界之窗,大峡谷,锦绣中华)during this trip with a companion I know for 6 years.

Was staying in Babylon Hotel @ 420RMB per night. Very nice hotel.

That is my simple personal trip report.

PS - I still can have fun and relax and even thou I do not go KTV regardless in CP or CA.

Is more of how you plan your trip beforehand.

Regards