View Single Post
Old 21-08-2014, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 10
ocbcwhore deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyocbcwhore deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Korean Girls Review !

I guess we all here to pay to have sex with a passport instead of with CCB.

The fact is that most of the chics are not even up to standard. Your jin is 10 yrs older than pic and give 10 sec BJ. Your Eun is a fat old hag, Your Choi just sat there and thinks that she is the most beautiful goddess and just lay my eyes on her, I ought to pay her 350. There are tons of FRs on those stupid hos but got taken down immediately. Idiots like you guys agreeing with this so called 'high class" agent are either clones or got shit in your head that's why the price is out of control.

I dont give a flying shit what passport she has, the bottom line is I WANT A GOOD FUCK!!! Do you know how easy it is to just make a fake passport to show dumb shit heads like you and collect 350?? Or you work for the ICA, and you can scan a passport before you fuck her. You know that there are a lot of koreans emigrated to Japan long time ago and hold Jap passport. So now you numb nut is becoming a genetic scientist and gonna give me the whore's gene pool? How about this, I got this 70 yr old Japanese granny, you wanna pay 700 to suck her toe?? She's fucking Japanese. Fucking CCB dulan retards

So before we even get to the nationality part, lets get the main priority right. That is GOOD SEX. No good sex, no 350, simple as that.

Last edited by ocbcwhore; 21-08-2014 at 05:24 PM. Reason: add a line