View Single Post
Old 15-09-2014, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2301 / Power: 17
handcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Changi Village (CV) - LIVE AGAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaze85 View Post
Ytd was my first time heading down to CV since i had pass my license. I do not know wat to expect from the sisters who was working at the moment. After rounding ard the carpark for 2 rounds, I finally stop and pick up of the sister, Carrie around the 2nd carpark area.

We head to 1 of the discreet spot to commence our deed. Her BJ skill was much better than wat I used to experience from other sisters in craig list. At least she manage to break the ice to ease my anxiety. After finishing our deed, I send her back to her usual spot b4 I left. Half-way thru b4 I reach TPE, i suddenly haf the urge, immediately I made a U-turn back to look for her. Due to she was taken by the time i reach back, I turn into the carpark to wait for her to be back. I engage her for another round of sex. And it was great, I enjoy myself to the max.

After that, I went home a happy man after dropping her off.
Carrie is one of the better svc and friendly gal.