Thread: good mosha
View Single Post
Old 21-09-2005, 02:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 20
sg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud of
Re: good mosha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganasai
anyone can provide reccomendation of places that provide good mosha, preferably those with a little "extra services" after, wouldnt mind those professional types also, but will the mosha help in getting rid of pimples or small bumps on the body? I have quite a bit on my back, any other idea of ways to prevent or get rid them? quite embarassing really with those red dots when walking around half naked in hc...
Spa by the River, 71B Boat Quay, tel: 65322395

There's a thread on this place somewhere, do a search sure can find.

You would probably need to do a few such body scrub treatments to eradicate these back pimples and small boils, however to prevent them from appearing again - watch your diet, adopt metrosexual habits like regular body scrubs, applying sun block when outdoors and moisturisers when back from the sun, use a loofah when showering, gu-niang stuff like that

She could see from my face that I was,
Fucking high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end...