View Single Post
Old 29-10-2014, 11:32 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Danshui KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acidman View Post
Most local girls there would not do LT. As they were used to local crude customers. Most CP girls that are arriving in numbers by the day of course does LT.
But the problem now is because of the pricing of 500, 1500, 2000. Most girls would just take the 1500. The gap now between ST and LT is too small for the girls to find that LT is worth it.
That's why the KTV raise the rates for the lowest category from 3-7-10 to 3-7-12 recently to encourage LT.
Another KTV will follow suit come November 2014.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acidman View Post
Yes, it's rather clear DS is the new CP, but still a long way to go to reach the level. Heard two more hotels will be opening at DS soon. Then probably the party grounds will be more varied.
But still for now, DS really need to get their act together in terms of pricing their girls.
If history serves as a prelude then pricing will only get more and more expensive as KTVs start vying for more hostesses.

Alas my favourite playground Danshui during off days for the past 5 years has propelled to the limelight due to the demise of Dongguan.
The good part is I get to meet bros here easily.
The bad part is inflation will set in at a faster pace.

In 2009 DJ tip is only ¥100 (Danshui) / ¥200-300 (Changping).
Those were the days!

One thing for sure is Huiyang locals and Shenzhen residents are going to get pissed that their playground is getting ruin by market forces or authorities enforcement sooner or later.

Huiyang District very big not just Danshui Town only so still have some hope.
Hahaha.

Last edited by TonyCheong; 29-10-2014 at 11:43 PM.