View Single Post
Old 25-11-2014, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Despite playing so poorly thus far, it's amazing we are still only 5 points away from the 4th placed team. In a normal season, losing 6/12 games might have already landed us in the relegation zone! We are very lucky that the other so-called top teams challenging with us for ECL place are having poor starts too.

But we cannot always depend on other results to work in our favour. Devils and Spurs are not playing well but they are starting to pick up points. Even Newcastle is gaining momentum too.

Every Liverpool fan is biting his fingernails in anxiety for THE turning point for our season. I think DECEMBER is probably our make or break for the season - Leicester (A), Sunderland (H), MU (A), Arsenal (H), Burnley (A), Swansea (H) [in between there are ECL and CO Cup distractions]. Do well and we should still be in for a shout for Top 6 (I lowered our expectations in the 'best case scenario'). Another horrendous month and we are likely to kiss goodbye to our season.

The owners have already confirmed few hours ago that BR would not be sacked. Bo bian liao! We just gotta do it the realistic way - splash $$$ to sign marquees like MU did. Pay top $$$, the bees will sure come to the honey. Time is running out ... tolong tolong the owners pls act fast!!!

Bro I really admire your positive outlook. It can still happen as like what you say . Only 5 points separate Liverpool from qualifying for the Champions League spot provided the teams above Liverpool drop points and Liverpool MUST not drop any more points.

I really don't trust that much of what the owners FSG said about BR's job security. Every owner will seriously look at replacing a manager who had lost 4 games in a row. They are just being diplomatic without causing panic. I am sure in the meantime they are looking to find a manager to replace BR behind the scene.

I really can't imagine what the next few games will hold for Liverpool. There was a time when Liverpool can beat almost every team in the BPL except for 3 teams. Now even the bottom teams can beat Liverpool. Liverpool REALLY need to start to pick up points in the next six games. If they lost another 3 games I am pretty sure BR's job would be over.

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown