Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sadmanneedsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L8 H66 Close!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pongo
ok ..this thing is like this .... AV pop up n check lor 8 they come from gullimard rd so first stop is the 66 series ... without warning the OKTs r not prepared lor .... so the rule is this : Xiao er ( registered under AV as OKT ) r suppose to be inside the hse at all time ... best is sittin at the counter ... they r not suppose to be loiterin ard eg. oppsite the road or at coffeeshop ... either the partner or the boss r suppose to be ard too ... so regulars of the 66 series should know tat the OKTs r like one big family ... running ard chattin with each other or go opp. "underground" jackpot room play jackpot etc ... so when the AV arrived n see such a mess they get fed-up n when lookin for the bosses none of them r ard ... den all tio lor ...n 66A is becos ... gX( i should not say her no.) should be too bored sittin in the tank was walkin ard peepin out of the glass door when "Dua Kor Dai" (losely translate as BIG DUMB) ppl who knows AV officer should know him... enter the door ... gX pull his hand n say " Ah hia chong liang " ... den the rest is history ... y i say funny is becos the OKT tell me what happen n how he explain to Dua Kor Dai is very funny lor ... wan to know go ask him ...

SADmanneedsex ... whos ur regular there ?? g6 ah ???
most imp bro, can those gals go out since the house is close?