View Single Post
Old 02-05-2015, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Me and my secretary ...

So for the following 3 months after she started working for me, work aside, we could feel the romantic or rather sexual lusty tension building up between us...we were both married and we both knew it..she was very flattered that a guy younger than her is lusting over her, i could feel she was just waiting for me to make the first move....she didn't know me deep enough if i am a bonker because of my decent boyish looks....i was sure but not 100% sure if she was game enough to be upped by her boss...just don't wish to put my job on the firing line....

Then around october last month...was deeply involved in some new stuff and was working late and during weekends as well....she came back to help me in whatever way she could as well....and our first encounter happened on a saturday afternoon in office...

It was 3pm already and those who returned to office to work and clear stuff have already left for home...it was only me and Angelina in our big office...we were both tired and she came into my room to check with me regarding some powerpoint slides she was helping....we ended up talking about non-work stuff....we talked about our hobbies and also our marriage....her high-flying hubby was overseas most of the time and i could sense her loneliness....her hubby was 10 years older than her....i was thinking that's really a plus point for me to shower with some love and much-needed banging...done with all this talk and she asked me one last question on the slides...she was bending over me to point at my com screen while standing beside me..i could feel her perfume....it was a sexy light scent...no doubt i was a saturday and there she was in her white tight OL dress...that's something i like about her...always making she herself look prim and proper and brimming with confidence and class...

She was really near to me and at that moment without much thinking i commented .."you look really gorgeous today" ....she turned and looked at me with a sultry and seductive look before replying...thank you ...we exchanged some deep glances into each others eyes and i found my hand caressing gently her full bums...she seemed to me that she was all ready for me and was only waiting for this moment...she sat on my laps and we found ourselves deeply locked in frenching....

...TBC...