View Single Post
Old 09-06-2015, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88088 View Post
Not really a Nana fan, more to Soi cowboy. As for Nana, the rainbows are popular amongst the mongers. The rate should be same as Soi Cowboy. I will not state the price here, as some others will find it offensive, as apparently he can get cheaper rate the normal monger can get.

Tips: Just browse thru the pass pages, or google might help you.

Yup, maybe he afraid his account might get ban, and thus refrain himself from spouting nonsense. Yup, lets hope more and more substances post in the BKK thread. Lastly, yup its chaos in Asoke here. Thunders were heard early in the morning too.
From my experiences at the bar, u get very young girls at cowboy being coyotes. U get slightly above 23 girls working at rainbow bars as well as even older ones at the less popular bars. Depends on what u prefer actually. Maybe he thinks he is Sean Connery or wannabe.

Ohh there was thunder? I was inside the bar until 8am. Woke up as the rain stopped and headed home. Hopefully tonight won't be likewise.