View Single Post
Old 14-06-2015, 04:41 PM
Little Samster~

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 21
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ultimate catfish - almost one year

Quote:
Originally Posted by inuzuka View Post
once a marriage counsellor told me this....

after many sessions counselling couples..he realised that its not that people changed after getting married.... its their masks that came off only marriage... all the while during dating they still wear masks even when facing their bfs or gfs... its only after marriage the masks came off... and each other start accusing the party he/she had changed.

during counselling time sometimes the girl/guy will say "but before marry u r not like this" then the other will reply "no, iam always like this its just that u never realise/ you never see/ you dont know etc....

iam always like this because i wear a mask...didnt want to scare u... yet.

even some dating for over 15 years didnt know the bad habits their partners has and only see it after marriage. some say had they know it b4 marriage they would not have marry him/her... bcos all these small little accumulative irritants are actually the fatal firecrackers. small but deadly....

we often like to say....open eyes big big and see b4 marry the person... but its almost impossible when the things u r suppose to see are invisible.. only till after marriage then they become visible..
Totally agreed with u on this...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES