View Single Post
Old 14-07-2015, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info Thread

Itinerary for my July 2015 Batam Trip

Date : 26th to 28th July 2015 (Sun - Tue) - 3D2N

This will be my 18th trip to Batam and NOT a request to ask newbie bros or anyone in this thread to join me in my coming trip but ONLY for those who wish to join me to go Batam to learn together. I planned to increase the number of slots for the 1st time by a little more in this trip to cater for more who wish to come along. But before you PM me,do spend some time to read the Terms and Conditions 1st and if you are agreeable with it together with the stated date of the trip above,THEN you send me a PM with an intro of yourself.

What i wish to know from your part are mainly your age group,your reason/s for joining me in my trip,what are you looking for in Batam ,your experience in Batam if any,etc etc.No personal information like your hp number,your passport/NRIC no. etc are required. As tho there are more slots in this coming trip,there are still limits,so not all will be eligible to join me.I apologise in advance for not able to take in everyone. Will be looking forward to your PMs.

Itinerary :

This is going to be the 1st time i might likely have more than 4 bros coming along in the trip,my travelling plan is to deploy 2 taxis. I am confident to get the 1st taxi for 300k/day but i do not have the same confident on the 2nd. So chances are, taxi fare for this trip might cost a little higher than the usual 100k/day each pax each day. I am looking at 125k/day for now,but i cannot confirm due to some uncertainties (the Terms and Conditions states what your cab fare will cover). If respond goes beyond my expectation,who knows i may just book a mini-van,hehehe..which will cost around 900k so as to save cost on transport. What i mean by "uncertainties" here are those who PMed me and later fly me aeroplane resulting in other bros having to pay for the extra taxi fare.

This trip's will be simple :

- Meet up everyone,grab a ferry ticket from Horizon ferry to Harbour Bay,a little intro with one another and some briefing ,off we GO!

- Change money at Batam (Harbour Bay),head to Kaha to pay for the room voucher and after that go Formosa Hotel to check in. We change a bit of rupiah at Harbour bay 1st ,enough to pay for the room voucher in Kaha and the rest of your other S$ opposite Formosa Hotel.This is also the time where you can see the difference in exchange rate comparing Harbour Front vs Harbour Bay and then opposite Formosa Hotel.

- Check in,settle down,meet for brunch and head to booking joint.Its a Sunday,so brunch will either be at Momo if i can find another bro to bring us there :

https://sbfjust.rocks/showpo...ostcount=30913

..or Warung Sunda Bu Joko :

https://sbfjust.rocks/showpo...ostcount=31112

Both places i have not been to. Back up place for brunch will be Meximo Pub Wan Tan Mee :

https://sbfjust.rocks/showpo...ostcount=28394

- We will head to 10 different booking joints :

1. Goldbird

2. Indah2

3. Permata Indah

4. Happy Massage 8

5. Memory

6. Orchid Massage

7. Shellina 519

8. New Berry

9. Blue Moon

10. Bunga Massage

We will be visiting about 5 booking joints per day to get a companion for our 2 nights. 5 on 26th July 2015 and another 5 on 27th July.

- After choosing the girls,you will decide what time you wish your female companion to come to your room. This is the time where you get to choose between free and easy on your own or follow me to the next destination to recce the many massage parlours of Batam,hehehe..

a. Choice 1 : you get your girl at around 3pm+,she keeps you company in your room until we meet up for dinner later

b. Choice 2 : be like me,get my girl around 530pm as i am heading for a relaxing massage before action.

- Dinner Time : all of us gathered for dinner in the lobby. By now,everyone should have at least 1 shot either at the massage parlour or with your female companion or both,hehehe.. If your girl join us for dinner,you will need to pay for her share of food,if she dont,remember to leave some money behind for her to order hotel room service food. I rarely bring my girl for dinner. Places for dinner undecided yet.

- After dinner and back to hotel : This will be another free and easy time,you may wish to visit Alishan KTV at the 4th floor of the hotel. But as stated in my Terms and Conditions,please count me out of it. I will be no help to you in KTV and for billing,you may wish to relook into my last 17th Batam Trip summary to know how the Alishan KTV billing structure is like.

- next morning,we meet up at lobby again to go for Breakfast.Your girl you book yesterday likely to go before breakfast time. No obligation to follow me here,you may take the hotel's FREE breakfast that starts between 6am till 10am or you may join me to either Penuin wet market or Mickey Mouse Bak Kut Teh.

- After breakfast,gather in one of the room to have some TCSS and some trip planning before stepping out to repeat the same process as yesterday, to visit the other 5 booking joints,grab a girl for the night and then late lunch.

- Free and easy time of your own like the day before or try out Massage place with me,maybe heading to Octopuss Spa :

Consolidated massage FRs as below for your reference (actually more of it are for my own reference..lol) :

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Here's a tiny incomplete sample of some of my unfinished work in this thread and its going to take me quite a while to finish my whole project as i dont plan to rush (maybe finish in 2016..lol) :

- Delta Spa Batam

1. Balthas on 23.12.2013
2. Burton on 10.01.2014
3. Lurpsexx on 23.02.2014
4. darkbat on 24.11.2014
5. matong36 on 11.01.2015
6. A+++ on 27.01.2015

- Octopus Spa

1. Blacklizt on 13.02.2014
2. Noaheaven on 08.10.2014
3. xbao on 25.01.2015
- nearly everything will be the same as yesterday until we meet up during dinner time. There are the previous dinner venue and the one now which is undecided. 1 of the dinner,i plan to eat at an open air area (meaning if rain,we have to run) and another will be on a sheltered area w/o air-con so you at least get the feel of what are your available options if you were to come to Batam w/o me in future. At the same time can get to feel the kind of different atmosphere provided by different eateries on what they have to offer. No point bringing you guys to air-conditioned Food Court kind of eating place like those in Sillypore or even flashy restaurants that you can go on your own.

- After dinner will be OTOT (own time own target).

- next morning meet up for FREE breakfast at Formosa Hotel

- if budget allows,i will get one last rest and relax massage (definitely not in Indo Rasa,hehehe..MPs that are not mention in this thread before) before heading for lunch at Instar Coffeshop/A2 Food Court/Meximo pub Wan Tan Mee.

- back to room after lunch to pack up,check out and leave for Harbour Bay.

- I personally see and send you guys off at Harbour Bay

- Home sweet home

~~End of Itinerary~~

Side Note : Everything will be on Dutch.And your girl will be your responsibility,from eating to "playing". You read the Terms and Conditions of my group trip,you read my Batam Beginner's Walk-Through Guide and you read most of my summaries. You will know what to expect and what to do.

My budget for this coming trip for your reference on how much you might need to bring excluding S$48 ferry ticket from Horizon :

Overnight booking girl : about 800k
Tipping for the girl (next morning) : 150k
Meals and toiletries etc : 500k (inclusive my girl's meal)
Taxi and massage : 300k (taxi fare is between 100k to 150k)
Hotel Room : 475k/night
Total : 2 225k/night stay

Expected exchange rate = 9750/SGD
(targeted exchange rate = 9850/SGD,hopeful for 9900/SGD)

Grand Total : S$227.00/night stay base on 9800/SGD
(i do bring spare S$50/night stay which i may not use at all)

If you are a 1st timer,the above itinerary may not suit what you are after.It is designed like a "sightseeing" trip,and so as to keep things simple.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info