View Single Post
Old 09-02-2006, 03:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 19
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Job Opportunities in Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rub&Buah
THats why i choose telelingua as i find that its more specify & concentrate on thai language,unlike other school which got too much language make me feel like can learn bangala language also if u wan..so how much u pay for it last time & u take up till wat lvl?NO matter wat u r already expert now the wl wan to speak something bad abt you to the frd next also must be careful..keke
what he means is U need conversational contextual practice and not just mainly theory. To learn any language fast and effectively, U need to practice it outside of class. Think back to when U first learnt English....U learn faster from talking to friend, family and watching TV, movies