Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mczai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Meet a supplier near city area, since not going back office decided to drove to
PT around 3plus on friday. Damm, its still rain, went checking around not much chinese WL working...anyway went to house 22 and noticed that the malay gal door is open. Decided to try after some bro's helpful advice on her service. So here goes

name:Farah
house: 22 room just opposite the OKT rm, the second last before going into the back section of the house.
body: a bit body fat here and there, but I like it . breast B+
BJ: never ask cause she never do
FJ: never
HJ: 10/10
service: 10/10 as good as rina
RTF: yes

Went in pay 30 bucks told her that I only want HJ. (Sorry guys I am HJ and BJ person so FJ you have to find out yourself) She looks kinda surprised but still smile at me. Oh I forgot Farah is a cool chick meaning when you are outside and ask her the price she will give a kinda attitute look or reply which may make most bros walk off. I know, I went off once... cause I think she is attitute. But I take back all my words after that day.

She was wearing a one piece bed dress and when she strip, damm... she is sexy (those red light really did the trick). She was wearing this pink bra and a
G-string. I unzip my pants and ask her to HJ me standing, and she smile and hug me tight like a GF and start to jerk me off. Start to check her from bottom to top. She has a big but sexy firm butt, which I never stop graping it.
Went a bit further and touch (not finger cause most WL hates it) her cunt, hairy but wet? Can't be so fast! must be KY! Anyway went up and check her top package, not bad B plus + padded bra = C

After some time, I ask her to sit down on the bed to jerk me. She comply. damm! looking down at her asset while she jerk me make my mind jump start into those OL fantasy scenario. Than she ask me sit beside her while she continue. Not bad, remind me of Da Lu LSB days.

Anyway, after 10 minutes of so, I think she a bit tired (but she never complt) ask me to lay down which she can changed her hand. Unbuttom my office long sleeve shirt she starts to lick my nipple and jerk me hard. While I attack her butt and cunt with my left hand and her breast with my right. Finally released after few minutes later, clean me up. and I leave happy!

That's all bros! Oh like what I say I never try her on FJ so can't gaurantee its 100% good. But based on what I have experienced her service, I think it should be good, as most malay WL has better service oriental mindset.