Old 27-09-2015, 01:22 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mysoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Siem Reap (Cambodia) Experiences

Was there. Due to limited time didn't have much "action time". But managed to do 2 ST.

First day arrive at Siem Reap, free pick-up from airport. Checkin, rest and prepared for dinner. Hungry as didn't eat breakfast and lunch. Hotel tuk2 driver (Wyna) suggest go buffet, fusion of cambodian/western food with traditional dance show. Selection of food not bad. For USD15 per pax much cheaper than buffet in KL. After dinner, tuk2 driver drive us around the town and KTV for some action. He suggested Toptown (as I expected). He assure me the girls and price are quite reasonable compare to other reputable KTV.

Arrive at Toptown, outside some seasoned WL. Shit, thinking of leaving. Wyna asked us to go inside. Entered the KTV and wow alot of SYTs calling you honey, sweetheart, lou gong. I'm impressedl. Friendly papasan asked, sing/drink first or tapau. Wyna suggested we spend couple of bucks hang around there to ensure we get girls with good attitude b4 we tapau . Spend about 1 hour, room charge waived. My fair skinned SYT speak some simple english. Paid for ST USD70 at the KTV and give my hotel room no. The girls will only stay up to 1 am (about 2 hours/1 shot). May get more if she likes you. She arrived 5 min later. Have some fun, I treat her gently and get some extra service. Tips her 20 USD. Next day wake up feeling energetic at 5 am visit Angkor Wat

12 hours at Angkor Wat, tired go back hotel rest. At night go Pubstreet and Old Market. Nothing much there except for pesky tuk2 driver. No FL approach us tonight. Maybe ungker like us hang out at pub instead of club. Went back to hotel. After shower, can't sleep. Go lobby smoke. Night receptionist surprised I didn't bring girl. He know a innocent student looking for extra cash for Mandarin tuition. But only ST as staying with family. Girl arrived. Her mandarin better me. . Tips the receptionist and pay USD50 to the girl. Service and look so so but who cares, it's a 18 years old SYT.

Tired of Pubstreet. Wyna bring us to local Pub Street AKA beer garden. Saw lots of girls sitting outside. Choose a local Khmer girl. The girls here don't speak any english. Mostly dark skinned. Wyna helped us to translate. The girls are shy toward foreigner but I found them warm and sexier compare to those fun loving KTV girls. My buddy girl refused to go out so I didn't offer to take mine. Wyna said my girl really interested in me. Since I'm going back tomorrow, no chance to explore this area.

Overall Siem Reap is not bad. Clean, friendly, safe and layback. Not cheap due to current exchange rate. Some middle aged 'barang" we meet advised to avoid Wechat girls due to bad service and some are ladyboy. Unless ladyboy is your things. BTW, my budget hotel charged USD10 perday for extra guest. Which I successfully avoided by tipping USD5 to the only night receptionist working there.