View Single Post
Old 25-10-2015, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1872 / Power: 22
Romeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant future
Re: Have you tried have you blindfolded your sex partner for blowjob before?

Tried but not blindfold. My buddy like this girl but she don't and she like me but i don't like her. One night we all out drinking and she got high so we send her home. While walking pass the playground to her house she say she horny wanna suck my cock, so we went to 1 corner of the playground where she suck me. My buddy is just standing there looking at her sucking. I told him to get his cock hard n try to switch as she is so high and horny. I told her to suck for my buddy but she just continue sucking. So i ask my buddy stand next to her and take her hand to stroke his cock but she just let go. So no choice, ask my buddy stand next to me and i pull my cock out and my buddy straight away push his into her mouth. But too bad for my buddy she only suck like 5 sec then she realize it's not mine. hahahahaha