View Single Post
Old 23-11-2015, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
What a lucky win.....Man U make it look difficult due to their own complacency.

Surprised Rooney was out with sickness n didnt even featured on the bench.

Memphis (looks like all the commentators had sync and address him as Memphis instead of Depay)....brilliant goal...
Even more brilliant delivery from Herrera.

DDG was at his brilliant best, include one reflex save at near corner.

I was thinking Chicharito would have fitted the bill.....but he was off loaded to Leverkusen....and he is doing extremely well there.

LVG made a mistake here.
yes bro. was sweating when united couldn't get the second goal and then watford equalized from a penalty after rojo committed a silly foul.

but kudos to united who didn't give up and went back at watford with only minutes to go before the final whistle.

i really wonder what had happened to james wilson. w/o both martial and rooney, he still couldn't make the bench. he must be really off-form or had a major falling out with LVG.........