Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
IllidanStorm is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Japanese girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukebeii View Post
part 2:

Next up, my favourite as well, Tobita Shinichi, http://g$$$$$l/maps/AzXVh
Nearest station is Dobutsuenmae. Use google maps here and you definitely won't get lost. However, I urge you to go early, like 3-4pm because I feel that all the good girls get taken up very fast and it is likely more dangerous later on.

This is famous for being a traditional red light district, where all girls are on display in a small shop with their mama san next to them. The mama san will call you "oni-san, kitte", means come in young brother. The girls will also smile and nodded, or wave at you to lure you in. I must give a HUGE WARNING to all bros with a faint heart, the girls here are all 99% fashion models look a like. They are so pretty and have such nice figures, plus their clothes and costumes, and the house's lighting on them, just makes them shine out very easily. There are literally too many to choose, you can walk around the entire area to choose but I urge you, do it fast, because by the time you come back, your girl might be gone and another girl has replaced her in the mean time, sitting there with the same mama san. However, for here, there is a small area at the corner with milfs, maybe for the bros who have this sort of fetish.

You can google tobita shinchi for details and the pictures of some girls if you still don't believe me. They're what you see, they're what you get. You want hot girls? No wait, really really HOT japanese girls who look like fashion models, SYT with awesome smiles, or wild tan girl with hot body, or even a high class looking girl with awesome tits? Look no where else, Tobita Shinchi is where I recommend all my bros whenever they go Japan.

So lets get to the price and FRs for Tobita. Price has not changed since the old times, even 10+ years ago, now is still the same. 15,000 yen for 20min, 21,000 yen for 30min, so for and so on. Choose whichever you like. But there is no shower here, the girls will wash you very gently with an anti-bacteria wash/towel. The room is not big but spacious enough. She will serve you a drink first and proceed on with the deed. Here, I tried two girls before my time in Japan was up. First was Risa who has an elegant face and huge boobs, she look like JULIA from JAV, but enchanced tits. Great girl who cowride me for very long. Next up, my favourite girl, Coco. She has huge natural boobs, wore a skimpy and cute costume and wore spectacles! She frenched me like there's no tomorrow and gave me BBBJ which they call, "fella" for a very long time, I asked if she's tired and she said she loves fella! Cowride me and I cum in her, we talked for awhile and she said she wanted to use the remaining 5-10mins to go buy takoyaki with me because she's a bit hungry, I was like, "really?". But her mama san denied her of it because of not enough time. She was really friendly with me and when she spoke, I realised she actually has a kansai dialect which makes her super cute, +100%. Instead of "hontou ni", she will say in a very teh way, "honba ya" which both means, "really?" For those who love osaka girls, do try her out, she's on the 4th/5th shop on the first street you see in tobita.

A reminder for all bros visiting tobita, if you want the girl, walk towards the shop and respectfully ask first, if they are okay with foreigners. They're generally okay but its still good to ask, then REMEMBER to take off your shoes and wear the ones they provide. When you're in Japan and you want their respect, you have to respect them first. I take this very seriously. Next up, I will share with you all a secret I learned from the girls, and no amount of research or FRs on the internet can tell you this. After the deed is done, the girls will give you a candy(lollipop), just put them in your mouth as you walk out of the shops in tobita, the other girls will acknowledge you have done your deed and will not call you in.

All in all, tobita has the very highest quality of girls but if you want soapland service, go to the real soapland shops. I have not tried this but yoshiwara soapland is really famous as well, they do take foreigners too.

For all the places I have mentioned, do use google map when you try to go there, its very easy. You can rent a "wifi egg" when you reach Japan, its like only 6 bucks a day. If you are only in tokyo and not osaka, try to take the domestic flight to osaka for a day of touring and visit tobita, domestic flights are cheap and fast, 1-2hr only. Trust me, its worth it.

I might have missed out certain details but do let me know if you bros have more questions. And finally, sorry to all the bros who PMed me for the late response. I needed time to find my japan itenerary and draft up this compo.
bro, thanks for sharing.

It was most informative