View Single Post
Old 29-12-2015, 02:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Agogo/Beer Bars

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
Went to Nana twice last month.
Chatted with a ladyboy about the bars in nana plaza. Asked her which ones are all-gal which are ladyboy bars.
3rd floor all ladyboy. Beware cause the ladyboys working there have dicks!
2nd floor only angelwitch and rainbow 4 are all-gal. I was told rainbow 4 changed name, dun remember what name though but location is same. The rest are ladyboy bars. The one on 2nd floor most left sided one is ladyboy bar also, but with 1 exception. They have no dicks.
1st floor didn't enquire much. But was told all rainbow bars are all-gal only. No ladyboys.

Went to cowboy once too. Didn't ask or look around much. Straight headed for Barcarra. The bar is full of jap customers. Some of the most chio gals are very picky. They even got rejected by several jap men due to price or whatever. Cowboy bar fines are like 100baht lower than Nana.

I haven't been to agogo bars for many years and last mth was the first after so long. I would say overall its now a lot less fun. Gals being picky choosy, quoting double prices for st (5k baht). This that dun wanna do. Lie in bed like starfish. Gals working in massage provide much better service and prices have gone down from my last visit 2 yrs ago!
Many incorrect information from your above post. Allow me to correct some of it.

Not ALL bars on level 3 are Ladyboy bars. Only 1 in fact. Jailbird and billboard are coyote/agogo bar with girls.

2nd floor have many bars. Besides Angel witch and rainbow 4( renamed r & b bar ) , there's also spanky, rainbow 3 , as well as mandarin bars with girls only.

1st floor surely have Ladyboy bar unless u really missed it! Obsessions before u reach the stairs in the middle. Also London coyote bar has a mixture of both coyote ladies AND ladyboys as well.

As for cowboy Barfine 100baht lower than nana which is definitely incorrect. Most of the bars at cowboy are coyotes bars with exception of a few like Baccara with only agogo girls /Barfine rates.

Cowboy 2 Barfine is 3,000baht for coyotes, like wise with the rest of the coyotes bars with barfines from 1,500baht.

Hopefully this post will address the inaccurate info for the above post. Happy new year to all.