View Single Post
Old 22-01-2016, 12:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 18
s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!
Re: Ipanema World Music Bar

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasupgoh View Post
thanks bro s for these infor, are most of these gal go for ang mo , me looking for MILF there like these lady around late 30s or early 40s , dont know there have bo.
Not really... those VB that targets Ang mo u can see one... mostly SPG looking type. But a handful will still go with Ang Mos. If u wan MILF 30-40s type u can go elsewhere. But in Ipanema... entrance u turn right to the bar counter ur likes will mostly be there. Or u go straight in to the extreme right where there r tables and chairs. The younger ones usually stand near the smoking room and the centre bar counter. Or maybe u can try the game machines near the toilet the MILF u r refering to usually sit by the mirror wall opp the bar counter. Good thing abt there is after 2am u can still find some decent ones as those girls off work from KTVs and Part time there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by schwing View Post
Price has increased recently unfortunately. Mostly are $300. Few are $250. Seriously, dont waste your money.
Ya $250 min quoting now. But once my yaodao frenz was there one girl quoted $200. I was surprised... lolx...
Muốn nghèo thì nuôi gái.