View Single Post
Old 01-02-2016, 09:05 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
kuasimi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: 14-year-old jumps to his death after unaccompanied police interrogation for Moles

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Be grateful of what u have here in Singapore!
Just be law abiding, work hard n u will have a comfortable life..No point only know how to KPKB about gahmen!
Not happy, go live in Myanmar or Philippines! Very good system they have there....
Be grateful for what? Was your boss ever grateful for your work?

Everybody is like the Government who are paid a salary to do a good job. Besides PAP was rewarded each elections with votes past 50 years, so why mention gratefulness?

You stay in North Korea too long? Every North Korean are 'grateful' to the Kim family for creating a North Korean 'paradise'.

Why bring in Third World countries for this case? Any similiarities and linkages?

You are out of point. Whatever you commented have no bearing on this case at all.

Why need to leave Singapore if you complain about the Government? Singapore is our country, not the PAP's country.

You want a country that is pointless to complain about the Government and force to leave the country, then North Korea, China, ISIS are suitable countries for you. Many left these countries because they cannot complain about the Government.

You stooping so low to defend PAP and SPF. Is this your First World education? Now we know the low quality of PAP voters.

I guess Sadfa was right. I can see PAP supporters are pushing every blame to the dead boy and his family. The school, rules, regulations and SPF have zero responsibilities.