View Single Post
Old 02-02-2016, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 12
StarCity is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStarCity is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStarCity is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by john.valdric View Post
I read through the thread quite thoroughly but there's one information i would like to clarify. Anyone care to share which are the MPs that allow us to pick the ML? I read that Octopus SPA allows that. Been to Delta SPA where we are not allow to choose.
Octopus Spa only allows u to choose the girls from the silver & gold tier package which is around 700k - 800k in person.And u get an hour of time with them. Those are not massage ladies. You can't reli choose those massage lady in Octopus Spa who does massage unless u knew em by name or no.

Behind Utama hotel ,there are quite a handful MP for u to choose the girls from album. Simply walk in and tell em u wish to get a massage,ask how much the pricing & check with them for album. You may walk out if there are no album.

Next option will be to those booking joint that does massage service. You will be able to choose your massage girl in person. Some of them does good massage too.

Hope that helps.