View Single Post
Old 17-03-2016, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 12
yashlro is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryashlro is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryashlro is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryashlro is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks

Picture is accurate and recent. Sorry i didnt have any nude pics of her as she is quite shy in this area.

Accommodation: Condo
Accessibility: Easy via cab and bus
Car park: Available
Room: Clean and spacious
Toilet: Attached
Air-con: Working
Bed: No funny sound when bonking
Facility: Sofa chair and a wooden chair

Okt: Bro Cash
Okt Respond time: <5 minutes
Okt Attitude: Professional.

Lady: Nica
Height: 150cm
Body: Right picture is accurate
Boobs: B+ Slightly bigger for my hands to cup them. Very soft and natural with inverted nipples.
Ass: Screaming Doggy at me.
Pussy: Very tight. Trimmed bush.
Tattoo/s: None
Character: Happy, straightforward, slightly shy, attentive girl.
Language: Can speak Thai, Basic English and Japanese.

Services Provided during my sexxion:
-Shower Together: BBBJ and some hanky panky action.
-Frenching: Yes but depends if your mouth stink or not.
-Tiger Bath: the usual SOP.
-Fingering: didnt attempt.
-Cunnilingus: No time for this but i am sure she wont reject.
-HJ: Together with tigerbath.
-BBBJ: about 10 minutes until i told her to stop. There are space for improvement in this department. After 1st sexxion with her, BBBJ improved during my 2nd sexxion.
-FJ: Very responsive. There is no commercial feelings in this department. We changed various positions and sex lasted a very long time. She can endure intensive pounding despite her small frame. Lots of water during full throttle. Her facial expression already tell me that she is on cloud 9. She loves riding and is quite well at it.
GFE: cuddles and french a lot. My type of service.
Massage: Yes.
RTF: Why not. She is one of the better dish out there.

Conclusion:

Nica is a very nice and hardworking girl. She is here to work and thus provide a good service. She is the shortest Thai FL working now online in singapore. Bros who love short and pretty girls should give her a go. She has a japanese character as her previous BF is a nihon jin. Her ice is really easy to break. New bros can try your skill at her. Last good point about her is she will ask you for 2nd shot automatically. She is the first FL i have extend another sexxion this year.