View Single Post
Old 04-05-2006, 10:49 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Choong88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Hour Glass figure! SHINE from Bonnie....

Was running late for my 5.30pm appointment with Shine so called Bonnie to tell I would be a bit late. She said I'd better hurry as Shine had a 7 pm appointment too. I sms'ed back not to worry as I am normally out of the Hotel within 45 mins ha ha. I wonder what Bonnie knew that I didn't.

Got to the hotel and went up. Knocked on the door and it opened wide - none of this hiding and being coy behind the door. Wow I was impressed - this girl is taller than normal (enjoyed being with Ewa - but she's so tiny) and with a nice bust too. Thought maybe it was being helped by a bra but was pleasantly surprised when she took it off and showed off her very succulent 34B breasts with those pink kissable nipples. A bit of fooling around getting undressed and the sight of her very fine pubic hair was all thats was needed to get me going - she then led me to the bath. Boy did she wash everything well, I especially liked the way she washed my back with her boobs. After a third time of washing my didi was thinking that was it until she knelt down in the shower and started a BBBJ , Boy she can really get going - I have never been with anyone who can move their tongue that fast. Within a minute I was already wanting to CIM but thought well thats going to knock me flying for the rest of the session so I reluctantly asked Shine to stop. I was happy that she speaks such good english - so I asked not to put the KY on (A few of the girls like to put the KY on in the bathroom before the session starts which I hate as it tastes awful) coz I wanted to paint her too.

Back to the bed and the fun got better. This is a girl that is even better than a GFE as she does things that you would love your girl friend to do to you. DFK like no tomorrow - she has the most talented tongue out there and the catbath was sensational. BBBJ again was amazing and as mentioned in previous posts she looks at you with those eyes to see how she's doing. From what she saw on my face she knew she was doing a great job. Reciprocated by painting her - she was enthusiastic and got incredibly wet, none of that yukky ky taste just natural excitedness. She also one of those girls who can put a condom on with her mouth and make you realise that a good BJ with one on is sometimes just as good as a BBBJ. She then climbed on top and after about 5 minutes of cowgirl I was well and trully done.

Then we rested for about 15 minutes, before she felt it was her duty to get me going again. Cat bath, DFK and the most amazing HJ was all I needed to deliver the second time. I was exhausted and then the phone rang - Shit what time was it - Shit 6.50 pm - Run to bathroom and had a blazing fast shower and then was out of there. Little did I know till I read Bonnie's post that the phone call was a ten minute warning ha ha. Now I realised why Bonnie said get there on time as I really did make the most of the session

Anyway Shine is amazing and makes most FL's seem boring by comparison - she's funny and more GFE than any girlfriend I've had ha ha. Thanks Bonnie glad you brought her back and that I was the first on this trip. Would rate her 10/10 for enthusiasm and fun, 9/10 for looks (rest of ratings as before).