View Single Post
Old 19-07-2016, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
kitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
Maybe i should rephrase my question. I do know the package price includes a cut for the OKT or joint boss, which the OKT can nego the price with you to a certain level he is comfortable. It is also true that the OKT will have a clearer picture of the girls in the joint (good or bad in simple terms).

My question is do any of you seniors practice tipping the OKT to get 'better' recommendations or heads up to help with your selections? Why I am asking is because this seems normal in other scenes to 'build relationships'. If no one does it, surely as hell I wont want to be the first to do it, I prefer to contribute preserving our 'heaven' the way it is so it wont get screwed up like in SG now.

Cheers
Dun bother building relationship la... Unless u come here very frequent like few times a mth... Or u know them very well.. U trust them too much they carrot chop u more...