View Single Post
Old 02-09-2016, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 13
Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!
Re: Good OKT Contact

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
It really depends on how you define "good quality" girls bro....

I had my best fucks actually in SG (FL) and in BKK agg. Thermae also. Can pick up young, inexperienced girls who get wet very easily and once their inner horniness is unleashed - oh boy. hahaha
Agree that Thermae has lots of choices-syts or milf, OL or Kawaii looks, some experienced and others inexperienced, some shy but others agressive. Was there last night and the place was packed with both girls and customers. Chatted with some of the girls and they said business not that fantastic because too many girls and too many customers just there to look see. There were the ang pai ones that were often taken a few minutes after returning from upstairs.

Std price quoted 2.5/5k for ST/LT. Chatted with the prettier ones and they state price non-negotiable. Also most only do ST. But there were a couple that agreed to LT but with conditions, like only 2 shots or need to go back by certain timings.

Asked some of them where they usually go after Thermae and answer was Insanity or Scratchdog. So if all else fails, can try these places too.