View Single Post
Old 20-09-2016, 01:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
torrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Any hc which have credit card?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
Limpeh self declare, before that max out all cards and do cash withdrawal after go and do self bankrupt...actually banks don't normally like to sue to make someone bankrupt. they only want to make your life miserable by sending constant reminders and also go court get warrant of seizure. not enough they try and apply court to garnish your pay. they know if make you bankrupt everyone gets back nothing in the end..after 12 years in bankruptcy, OA decide to give me discharge...
Personal experience with a family member, you want to be bankrupt, go out with a big bang. Mine easily owed an amount beyond what most people can imagine, self declare bankrupt and end up what happen? OA say 20% of salary taken to distribute among debtors and then after 5 years can discharge. Makes sense? Lol, become bankrupt is not so bad if you spent way beyond imagination, after 3-5 years OA say can discharge. So I not sure about 12 years of bankruptcy, or even the previous saying take 10 years to repay $200k debt. If 20k per year repayment, I think my family member will take 75 years to repay.