View Single Post
Old 26-09-2016, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 10
skycock123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyskycock123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 【【PRC公主网】】Mint███real therapeutic massage that is very relaxing High Girlfriend f

Mint MR from bro jujupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jujupie View Post
MR for Mint

Before I decided to finally make a reservation for her, all the hype and reviews about her have shaken me. Staring at the photo of a demure and doe-eyed lass made me procrastinate no more. She is simply too alluring for me to miss out on. Below is my latest review for her service.

As I walked up the steps leading to the doorway, I could butterflies in my stomach. Flashes of her photo and reviews raced through my mind as I pressed the doorbell waiting for her to invite me into the apartment. When the door opened, a hand gestured me into the apartment. Behold, right behind the door, stood a sweet and adorable girl. All the hype about is justified as she matches every man's expectation of a innocent schoolgirl look. As she held my hand and led me into the room, I took the time to take a peek at what she was wearing. Despite her petite frame, she manged to pull off the ensemble of clothes she was wearing, revealing a pair of slender legs to her advantage. At the top, she had on a white sleeveless silk top, as the top was rather tight, it accentuated her bust line. At the bottom, a yellow full skirt in textured rib. The waist length long black hair of hers with bangs at the front completed her schoolgirl look.

The moment we entered her room, she started to help me out of my clothes. As she squatted down to remove my pants, I was really tempted to ask her to get it down on me. Her massage was a comfortable one, with ample of focus on the acupoints on my body. I could feel her relieving the tense up knots and bumps in my body. And did I forget to mention that she was sitting on my back in the course of the whole massage. As she worked on my back and legs, I could feel her thighs and butt constantly brushing against my back. Despite being of young age, she can hold a conversation pretty well. She is direct and frank with her comments and opinions, which suited me pretty well as I too do not like to hold back on my words.

She ushered me to turn around for the JuaGen portion of the massage and I was taken aback by the sight that greeted me. She stood beside me only in her lingerie, smiling at me seductively. I certainly was not expecting that, the little schoolgirl that stood behind the door has transformed into a naughty little who is capable of teasing the life out of you. The only thing that retained the adorable side of hers was the white polka dot blue panties she was wearing. She pressed on a few acupressure points on my penis to promote blood circulation, this was a little painful yet pleasurable both at the same time. She knows how to rock my penis, threading between the thin lines of ejaculation and easing it back repeatedly. Every now and then, she will check back on my satisfaction level, and smile at me with her puppy eyes. Finally, it was time for the release, she rocked my penis with her hands until I could not hold it in anymore and came a huge load all over the place. She continued to get me off till every single last drop was out, after which she gave me a satisfied smile and ushered me to bath.

Thank you Mint

Please treat her well with the due respect she deserves. Do not force her to comply or do anything against her free will. She will reciprocate your graciousness in her own ways.