View Single Post
Old 24-10-2016, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 10
skycock123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyskycock123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 【【PRC公主网】】Mint███real therapeutic massage that is very relaxing High Girlfriend f

Mint MR from bro gtoforfuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtoforfuck View Post
Here is MR for Mint, i think there are a lot of MRs for her already, but yet, i wish to contribute my humble and truthful MR to add on the pool. To recommend to those who haven't date her before, although will be quite difficult to date.
虽然已经有很多Mint的评论,不过我希望也能做点贡献,顺便推荐给还没找她的朋友,不过,不 容易预约哦。

Looks样子: 9/10 (SYT, pretty and innocent look, to me she look better than photo - 年轻,漂亮,清纯,个人觉得比照片好看)
Body身材: 9/10 (Perfect for me - 完美身材)
Boobs胸部: 9/10 (B cup with beautiful shape and nice nipple - B罩杯,漂亮诱人胸型)
Msg按摩: 8/10 (not hard type but good and comfort, she know how to use her asset to compliment the massage - 按得好也很舒服,会很好的利用自己的“资源”让按摩更情趣)
BM波推: 8/10 (short and sweet - 如果能久点就满分了)
HJ打飞机: 10/10 Good (A lot of pattern, super sexy moan which close to real - 姿势很多,叫声很棒且性感,就像真的)
HDLY海底捞月:10/10(Best that I had and nearly surrender-试过最好的,差点缴械)
Roaming漫游:10/10 (strong signal, but do gentle and respect her - 国际漫游,请温柔对待,尊敬她的意愿)
GFE女友感觉:10/10(The way she treat you just like your real gf, help you un dress, kiss you once you step in, so warm and gfe gao gao, chatty - 就像你的女友,细心体贴温柔,绝对满分)
RTM回头: Yes, 100%, just need to wait my Vit M, this month over spend, but probably will stick to her liao in future (肯定会,等我的$$恢复,这个月花太多了,以后会集中资源找她了)