Thread: Amansari de Spa
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2016, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 23
soblur is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoblur is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoblur is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Amansari de Spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtis View Post
As for my girl 176, she was kinda lazy. She will try to give you the full package service. But once she mount on top of me, my dick went soft. She was just not that experienced. BTW, she said she was only 20. She then unmounted and try to make me erect again. When I got erected again, she tried to pull me over to go for missionary. But I was tired, ain't really keen on servicing. So I went limp again, and I just lied down to rest. I pull out the condom and she tried to arouse me again.

Once erected, I tried for doggy. Initially the momentum was still ok, but as her legs spreading wider and wider, she began to feel tired. So she drew back her legs and my legs had to positioned outside her legs. Due to the awkward position, I thought I am going to lose my erection. But somehow or rather, I managed to finish off in that position.

Overall, I won't RTF 176 again.
First time I hear negative FR on 176. So far everyone I hear is positive. Especially in terms of gfe la.