View Single Post
Old 13-11-2016, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madpig View Post
Any bros tried Michelle from the 2nd floor shop near the linkway to peace centre before? She look good leh.
I visited Michelle a few times. To be honest, my very first session with her was uneventful and professionally done. But I was very attracted to her height and body thus RTF and luckily I did. The sessions got better with each repeated visit, maybe she is those who takes a while to warm up to people. She doesn't give me the commercial feeling anymore and nowadays give good gfe. Her service and charges are similar to May/Linda but she is less pretentious. She doesn't try to lay KC traps or play mind games or fuck with your mind unlike May/Linda. Worth giving her a try.