View Single Post
Old 21-12-2016, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 9
ZealotF is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZealotF is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZealotF is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: PRC Student Sex Story Collection (Lisa, Flora, Mary, etc)

Lisa's Sexual Adventure in India (true story) Part 1

If u r bored enough to use dating apps like Badoo or Skout, plus have the patience so stay there long to try your luck on breaking the ice, sometimes u got the chance to start a dialogue with hot chicks. I encountered such a girl on Skout with profile description:"Chinese girl working in Delhi, as a result know what rough sex is; Executive, Dancer; Allergic to condoms", which immediately caught my attention.

After many liners and a week of waiting, she finally replied and I managed to maintain a conversation asking about her, slowly I got to know what she had experienced these years, about how she had been set up to be banged multiple times during her work, turning her from a innocent pure girl into a "slut" who does not care about it anymore. By putting a quotation mark here I mean she's not having a slutty mind, just slowly given up her will in resisting. She shared her experiences so vividly that every time I got an instant boner listening to her. That's why I've decided to post it here and share with u guys.

Lisa's a pretty girl from a low income family in north PRC. In order not to increase the financial burden she completed her university study with the aid of a bonded scholarship provided from a famous Chinese oil company. After graduation in 2013 she was required to work for the company for 4 years and fulfil any arrangement if required, or otherwise get a penalty that she no way can afford. After 6 months of training, to her surprise, she was assigned to go to work in a client's company in Delhi, India. The company does offshore engineering projects like equipment manufacturing, oil pipes, factory enhancement bla bla bla, and our innocent Lisa knew nothing about what would this mean to her. A team of 6 Chinese colleagues was sent to Delhi office and she was the only female.