View Single Post
Old 10-07-2006, 08:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 23
DumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud of
Re: FoShan, LiShui, HouJie

Continue from Previous Eps........
Got my gal into the vehicle and started to drive back to where I live. Change my mind half way as I don't feel easy with that idea, so went to Guangzhou and checked into my usual.
Once we are in the room, we got ourselves into the shower and she started her work on me. I was quite high at that time and like bro down there wasn't paying much attention to her. After all the washing she ask me how come I am not excited with her, so at that state of mind, I said:"becos yoou are not slutty enough! Do your stuff properly!" Think that got to her. She began to give me a BBBJ in the shower and I started fondling with her tits and pussy. She was wet real wet or should I say dripping wet. We patted heavily for awhile before we adjourned to the bed.
In bed I was quite comfy when she went to pour me a glass of warm water for me to freshen up. So very kind and GF feeling. It did help me sobber up a little and we started frenching and making small talk. Of course all the while our hands were busy touching each other.
Suddenly, she sat up and told me to lay back and relax. She is going to try something on me which she only did it for her boyfriend. She started kissing me from head to toes. She never missed a single spot. Cat bath follows which from time to time stop by my bro down south. Love the way her tongue lick and flick at my balls, swallowing them and holding them in her mouth. Deep throating and licking up my and around my shaft. The way she coiled her tongue around my small head and flicking it at times felt out of this world. I began to figer her and juices started to flow. She told me to go slow as she wanted to enjoy every moment.
We move into 69 position and I was quenching my thirst with her flow. Her breast is firm and a handful at 34B. Her butt wiggles and sank donw on me as she shudder and let out a loud cry. She came! Immediately she turn around and ride me. I did not even noticed she have capped me with her mouth. Did not waste much time. Good service without letting the client wait.
She was ridding me like no tomorrow, grinding and gyrating on me. I suggested a change but she refused, insisting that she should be working on me.
All these while she was calling me "Lao Gong, Hao Shuang! Hao Ying!" "Lao Gong, Shu Fu Ma? Xi Huan Ma?" "Lao Gong, Wo Tao de Hao BU Hao?"
Shiok man. I think we were having some real nice and no rush Sex. My urge to come subsided and we just wanted to go on fucking non-stop.
At long last, I think I pushed her down on to missionary and jab her real hard! She was screaming "Cha Wo Cha Wo, Kuai Dian, Shen Dian! Cha Wo!" Damn excited. Turned her around and went Doggy. This time she was screaming in estacy:"Chao Wo Bao Bei, Wo kuai Si le, Chao Wo!"
I unloaded my month worth of seeds into her and collasped by her side.
She got up, took off my cap and clean me up with her mouth before cleaning herself in the bathroom. Came back and tell me I was good and she liked me and my fuck very much. Cuddle up close to me and we fell asleep together.
Got up the next morning to get back to work. Though her asking price was RMB400, I gave her an extra of RMB200 for her service and GF attitude.
Definitely will go back to her the next time I am there.

to be continued............Anchor Beer Promoter!