Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 11
junkof deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool FR: Real JAV Girl 1,000 SGD in Tokyo, Here's How

Hi guys,

Just concluded my Tokyo trip on mission to score great quality JAV girl.

Last year I tried to score a JAV girl via website Tora Ana, but no success even with my Japanese virtual assistant booking for me coz Tora Ana's staff was awful incompetent.

After deep research, I found that some Japanese AV girls were available at soapies in Yoshiwara district (Tokyo's Geylang) for around 75,000 to 100,000 JPY; and the one I wanted was 75,000 JPY for foreigners (65,000 for Japanese customers).

I found one particular soapie which had the JAV girl I wanted.

*I'm also a customer of Tokyo Hentai Club which has cheaper AV girls, but I don't like their AV girl quality (old, fat semi-retired AV). So I booked Tokyo Hentai for their other young non-AV girls.*

I had my Japanese virtual assistant reserve her for me and check if she accepts foreigners and she did, for 75,000 JPY (1,000 SGD). *Having a Japanese book for you is a MUST, it seems. Besides, they don't speak English.

She's not world famous like Maria Ozawa but for me she's way prettier than Ozawa.

Anyway, it was an awesome experience.

Spent the afternoon watching and re-watching all my JAV girl's videos right before proceeding to the soapie.

At first it was scary because the shop will send a long black tinted "japanese underground network"-looking car to pick you up at the nearest MRT station (Minowa station) and when you get there, the OKT are all dressed in black suits like "Japanese underground network" in the movie (I guess they are connected to the "network," in some way or another) but they were very polite and even kneel to me when I pay (imagine a scary-looking guy in a black suit kneeling before you and bowing as you give the money).

They then put me in some sort of old-style-luxury holding room (also a bit scary) until my JAV girl is ready.

When I go out and saw her I was like "oh shit, it's really her, wow" and she holds my hand and leads me to the bathing room.

I brought her a "fan gift" like in the movies, just a small box of Godiva chocolates to flatter her.

Played around a bit; she spoke okay English and we talked about her profession and how much she earns per film, etc. (interestingly she only earns 100,000 JPY per day in acting for the movie, but she earns gross of 65-75,000 per customer X 4 to 5 customers per day at the soapie, I dunno what percentage goes to her, I should've asked coz she was very open anyway. But she does the movies coz it gets her fans and increases her price).

She really treated my like her BF and was so sweet.

At first she gave me condom BJ which I didn't complete (I only like BBBJ) and then played with her a bit and even massaged her which she loved, so later we did frenching, daty, etc. and she gave me BBBJ and we went "main thing" with condom. So I guess, just like Geylang, establishing rapport (not just paying money) is the way to get what you want. She really seems to enjoy "doing it" and she didn't even need gel! Self lubricates naturally!

After the main deed, we got into the hot tub for bathing and cuddling. Our rapport was awesome. She even gave me her PRIVATE LINE CHAT.

In the end and with our clothes already on, she even allowed me to TAKE SELFIE with her!

In the end, it was again scary as the OKTs put me in another holding room and DO NOT ALLOW ME TO LEAVE until they check with my girl for something (maybe checking if I treated her properly).

I thought they were gonna extort more money from me or something; but after around 5 min, they come back and say "All Ok" and then use the same scary car to drop me back at the station.

Overall, a good experience.

Walking the streets of Tokyo that night I felt like a total stud on top of the world with my dream come true.

Even just this morning I'm already home, I was still chatting with her and she said she'll chat me next time she holidays in SG (she has come for holiday in the past).

Anyway, according to my Japanese virtual assistant, that soapie (I'm not sure I can post the link here) said they have many JAV girls available but only 3 of them accept foreigners, including my girl.

*Out of respect for "my" girl (hehe) since I'm continuing my contact with her, I won't say which one she is, I hope you understand.

PM me for the soapie link as well as my freelance Japanese virtual assistant contact if you want.

*I would appreciate upping my points before you PM me; but it's your choice I'm not forcing, cheers!

Last edited by junkof; 11-03-2017 at 10:07 AM. Reason: Not sure about legal implications describing "main thing" in Japan