View Single Post
Old 05-06-2017, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 18
rapier666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrapier666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefacts View Post
She is nice,
but 500 for a gal without bbbj, no cim, no painting,
think about it before proceed,
this is what my buddy told me,
lucky i never book,if not i sure get frust with so many restrictions,
i got nothing against her,
Just speak the truth only,
take her if u dont believe me
Dear Thefacts,

I'm not sure if I have made your acquaintance such that you feel entitled to make such comments on my post. I was merely providing my opinions to what a fellow samster asked.

Yes its true that Miss Q don't offer bbbj and CIM. One man's meat is another man's poison. If i want those services, I could just go to those foreign gals. At this price, I could get all that plus AR, AJ, threesome. You name it. Why do I even need to spend for a local then?

I am speaking for myself but I guess the attraction of local girls is about the whole package, the GFE factor, that she is someone who is literally your GND or the OL walking in Shenton way. If you are looking for those services, by all means go find someone else. Anyone can meet your basic needs satisfactorily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxyfelyn View Post
Are you clone???
Im Miss Q friend if you say $500 No BBBJ , NO CIM, NO PAINTING not worthy. FYI not only one syt provide such service..
You say your buddy told you, say his nick Miss Q will know.
Whoever is this thefacts FL just do for living don't try break people rice bowl...
Even i don't have a deek to try but Miss Q confirm have a Gorgeous look, GFE service and fun loving accompany...
Thanks Felyn for speaking up for a fellow lady. I agree, Miss Q is the nicest in terms of GFE I've experienced. I've been around quite a few years now and I enjoyed spending time with her the most. Seeing that 'Thefacts' is a new account, I tend to believe that is someone in the line, maybe an agent, trying to sabotage . Haters gonna hate, but I do urge samsters to really consider good people like MQ (and Felyn although I hadn't met her before)