Thread: KTV Kakis
View Single Post
Old 20-06-2017, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8147 / Power: 24
bbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond repute
Re: KTV Kakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmario View Post
Last Friday, I got play-out by 1 of this KTV kaki. Let called him AT.

After I have confirmed with the 3 ktv kakis. I immediately booked The First Club KTV for HH 7pm to 11pm. Reached there on Friday at about 6.30pm and whatapp them that I have reached. 1 of them arrived and the other no response. At about 8pm I called AT's mobile but he just cut me off. So at the end, I paid $208 for the bill (1 tower=$128 + Mommy=$50 + Waiters tips=$30) This kaki paid me $70 as agreed before the booking. That's mean I paid $70 for this AT who did not turn up. What really made me angry is that at least send me a message that you can't made it. Don't put me fly aeroplane. Until now also didn't say sorry or apology.

Organizer are nice people who put their time and effort to organize for us to enjoy the beauty of the girls in KTV. So please don't play them out, fly them aeroplane or sabo them. Give them the respect......

I have really learn my lesson not to trust anybody and definitely would not organize any ktv outing anymore. Once bitten twice shy.

Goodluck to all brothers here. Bye!
damn CB this guy