View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 14
Califuse is one of the Best!Califuse is one of the Best!Califuse is one of the Best!Califuse is one of the Best!
Re: Any Spas provide good body massage only and not Prostate Massage?

Hi Bro, you can try Hot Spa at Katong area - google 'hot spa''. Not sure if you been there before. Senior bros should know this place. Its more of a spa setting, the big establishment type, not MP. I had been there for quite a few times and find their MLs really can really provide authentic massage, with strength and on points. After the massage I never failed to feel so refreshed and after that can go enjoy the food. I usually go for the 90 mins massage, comes with unlimited food ordering and other facilities like sauna and the hot pool which you can try, very relaxing. You can choose with oil massage or finger press. You can stay and relax there for as long as you want, not restricted to massage duration only. All in all, just $116 only. Just sharing since happened to see your thread, Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrewlee999 View Post
This few weeks I have been searching for a good body massage, however I've been to 6 Spas and for all 6 Spas, the receptionist at the counter will try to upsell me the Prostate Massage @ $88. I've tired Prostate massage for a few times and I just say that I dosent enjoyed it at all. I wonder is there any spa left in Singapore provides authentic body massage only and not providing Prostate Massage on the menu? If there is feel free to PM me so that I can try it, if not have to travel to JB for a good Massage.