View Single Post
Old 23-09-2017, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2017 Bangkok Hotspots

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfella View Post
Yawn. The old "we got 40-50 yrs experience blah blah blah". Get with the times. What i talk about is common. Not like a secret. Sorry BKK noob!

Not my fault that you are old but blur. Read my post. Got new place to share, share.

Dun have then move along. Waste time with posters like u. Post nonsense, annoy everyone and cause confusion. Next pls!
I see your thread liao ah, i ask my Police head friend in Bangkok ah.. He also blur like big time fuck.
He ask me , have lor..bring him go leh..how come have new style of establishment he dont know. he need to have more kopi money also.

You said get with the times, then i ask you, what is the latest trend in bangkok? KNS seems that you still dont know, the now bangkok is still the same as 20-30yrs before.. your juju can hard anot during that time?
There is no such thing as Private club in Bangkok lah. All are open to public, just a matter of how much the company offer to the authorities that they will not be disturb.
You are like a "calf dont know tiger" gu kia hmm pah hor
In Thai, old and experience is Gold.. worth more than 10baht of Gold.
be humble and you will go a long way. young gun...

I'M CIM KING