Thread: Product Tester
View Single Post
Old 29-11-2017, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Product Tester

Another exciting HOT story for Everyone....

B] DISCLAIMER! [/B]
Here I share with you my collection of erotic stories in my keeps. Also can be found at www.lushsexstories.com

The contents is 100℅ NOT from me, but just added some local Flavours & Erotic Images to enhance the story.

WARNING: ADULT CONTENT ™ FOR ADULTS 18 YEARS AND OLDER.
This contains graphic verbal depictions of sexual behavior between consenting adults. If this offends you, STOP READING NOW.
--------------------------------------------

My BFF Sister

Ron was the kind of guy that most people liked, but Gina and I really loved him. He was an acquired taste for some, because he was a little manic and off the wall but, just the same, he was a good person to call a friend. I always described him as a hippie that never escaped the sixties, forever trapped in his pot-induced daze. He was a philosopher and dreamer but, most of all, he was a fanatic about music and good sound. His collection of vinyl and DVDs was vast, and his audio system was beyond compare.

We had known Ron for more than nine years when the events of this story took place. A frequent visitor to our home, the two of us were enormously fond of him. He was like a brother and confidant to both of us. There were few who knew more about us, individually, or as a couple. 

One day, he and I were sitting on the couch in the living room and Gina came over to offer some snacks. She was wearing high-cut shorts and a loose fitting top. She bent over to offer us the food and, as she did, her top fell open. We couldn’t see everything but we did get a revealing view of her full ‘C’ cup tits. 

“Oh, I’m liking this view,” I said to Ron. “How about you, buddy?”

“Mighty fine,” he agreed, “never seen better.”

Gina didn’t click at first but then she checked herself out. “Oops, oh what the hell, you’re like family,” she said.

“Wow, thanks,” Ron chuckled, “what else does this family get to see?”

“Yeah,” I agreed. “What else have you got for us in there?”

“Well, if YOU don’t know by now, I guess there’s no hope. Maybe I do need a new admirer? Just the same, I’m sure Ron had lots of opportunity to see me over the years.”

“Like when?” he asked, “I’d sure like to remember that.”

“Here, have some more food then,” she offered, leaning over more deeply and offering a better view.

This time we could see the nipple on her right breast as well. She stayed motionless, letting us both enjoy the image. When she straightened up, she gave us both a sexy wink then sat in a chair facing us. She crossed her long sexy legs and my cock strained against my jeans, as I’m sure Ron’s did. 

“Boy, you’re sure feeling frisky today. What’s got into you?” I asked.

“Nothing,” she said, “the two of you peeking down my top, got me feeling kind of sexy, I liked it. Judging by the bulges in your jeans, I think you liked it too.”

“Well, I sure did,” I said. “Show us some more. I’m sure Ron’s curious to see some more as well. Right, Ron?”

“Whoa, man, what? Are you guys serious here? What’s going on?” Ron said.

“Nothing, hon, we’re just having some fun with you is all. Why would you want to see an old married lady like me, anyway?” Gina replied.

“OK, fun or not, let’s get one thing straight. You’re anything but some old married woman. Shit, you’re the sexiest women I’ve ever known. Man, if you’re offering, hell yeah, show me more.”