Thread: Product Tester
View Single Post
Old 30-11-2017, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Product Tester

We sat down with our glasses and talked about what we might do.

“What kind of shots were you thinking of getting, Ron?” I asked him.

“Well, I’d love to have some of her lying on the bed all sexy and kind of waiting for it, you know? Also, I want some real close-ups of her nipples and her pussy. Oh, yeah, and from behind, when she’s on all fours. Maybe a close-up of her ass, too, especially with her cheeks spread open.”

“Oh, shit, it’s turning me on just listening to what you want to shoot,” Gina said. “Let’s get started?”

“Sure, why not, why don’t you go put on something sexy and touch up your make-up. Now, Ron, how much film do you have, again?”

“Three, twenty-four packs,” he answered.

“Wow, that should be more than enough.” 

“I’ve just got to see her naked again, man, she’s like the models you only see in magazines, but she’s here and she loves to get naked and be looked at. You’re the luckiest guy alive, you know that?”

“Yup, I sure do,” I smiled at him.

Gina came back to the room wearing a dress I’d never seen before. It was made from a soft and velvety, red fabric and it clung to her like a needy child. The bodice was loose and gathered at the bust while the folds draped to show a lot of cleavage. Her shoulder straps were thin strings holding the folds covering her breasts. The rest of the dress hugged her curves down to the very short hem that was shorter than a mini skirt. Her long slim legs were covered in pink shimmering nylons and she wore tall spike heels.

Her makeup was thick and a little slutty, but it suited the outfit to a tee. Her long blonde hair flowed over her shoulders and stopped just above her inviting cleavage. She did a slow spin for us and the way the material hugged and enhanced her nice round ass was magical.

“SHIT, how much do I love that outfit,” I said. “You look so fuckable.”

“I’ll second that, even though I can’t do the fuckable part. But I can dream.” Ron smiled.

“Thanks, I bought this last week. Funny, I would never buy something like this, but something told me I might need it. It has some really nice benefits,” she said as she leaned forward, placing her hands on her thighs. The front fell completely open exposing her delicious breasts.

“Oh, fuck, hold that pose,” Ron yelled, as he grabbed his camera. 

His hands were shaking so badly, he could barely hold the camera still. He took the first shot and the film packet popped out of the front. After waiting a minute, he peeled the photo away from its backing. It was out of frame and blurred. 

“Maybe you should let me take the first few shots, just until you’re more accustomed to seeing Gina’s assets,” I suggested.

“Accustomed!” She snipped. “Isn’t that another word for bored? Are you already bored with me?” She added in a lighter tone.

“Man, I can’t see how that would be possible,” Ron said. “I’m still shaking some.”

“Aww, you always say such nice things, at least someone appreciates a lady around here,” Gina laughed as she saw his hands were actually still shaking.

“OK, Gina, how about doing that pose again and smile for the camera this time.” I snapped the picture and a minute later we all liked the results.

“Alright, you’re on you way to happy orgasms, Ron.”

Ron held the picture in his hand and was almost drooling over it.

“Let’s do some more,” Gina said. 

She went over to the chair and knelt on the cushion with one knee, leaving the other foot on the carpet. Then she leaned toward the seat back, resting her elbows on top of it. I got a few good shots from that single pose. First, there was another great bust shot, only this time it was just her head and chest. Leaning on her arms, she pushed her tits up and outward making them look extra plump and sexy. It was a much better face shot as well. I really got her creamy smooth complexion and golden tan perfectly.

Next, I took a few shots from behind. One to show off her ass, just barely covered by the dress and another from a much lower angle, looking up her dress from behind. Her pink nylons were thigh-highs and she wasn’t wearing underwear. I moved in closer and got another shot of her pussy under the dress. When Gina saw that one, she was a little shocked.

“Oh, shit, I forgot you were planning on taking some like these. Doesn’t leave much to the imagination, does it?

Then, she saw Ron’s reaction, as he shivered and giggled like a little boy on Christmas morning. After that, she was fine with the close-ups. We brought a stool into the room and placed it against a wall. Then Gina leaned on it, half standing, half sitting. She dropped a shoulder strap on one side and the bodice dropped as well, completely exposing her left breast. She looked down at it and I snapped the shot.

She replaced the shoulder strap and stood. With a hand on each hip, she raised the hem of her dress until the tops of her thigh-high nylons were exposed. The shot was really sexy because we were so close to seeing her pussy and her legs looked stunning. She turned around and bent over again, only this time most of her ass and pussy were exposed. Once more I moved in for more close-ups.

She raised the hem even higher and bent over completely, taking hold of her knees from in between her legs. This was the money shot for her ass. I asked her to pull open her cheeks and she was about to object when she heard Ron almost faint at the thought of her doing it. She really loved to please and his enthusiastic feedback kept her juices running.

The last close-ups clearly showed how swollen her pussy had become and her wetness was just as evident. I couldn’t wait to shoot her from the front with her legs spread. It was really going to be a sight.